Sunday, February 14, 2010

 

The fall of the Redwood

I haven't written much on this blog for a while. There is so much going on in my life and I probably should. I am happier than I have been since I was a kid. And much healing, revelation, and deliverance has taken place. I'm writing today just to document a dream I had quite some time ago and never mentioned. I had the exact same dream twice in the same night. (Seems it to be more certain. - Genesis 41:32)

There was a large redwood tree that stood on top of a small hill in the middle of a beautiful pasture. The tree stood alone and was maybe 200 feet tall. The tree was then cut down (seemed by human hands, a clean cut like that of a chainsaw) and fell over. The cut was halfway up the tree (say at the 100 ft mark if the tree was 200 feet), leaving just a stump.

I bring this up now because I remember having the dream and wondering what the heck do I do with this. Why tell me this? It's obvious from the news that California is a mess financially and it is because of an out of control gov't there. Was I to assume that California was to be the 1st state to fall? The single tree does that mean Nancy Pelosi is going down, Gov. Swarzeneggar is being cut down? I really don't know the interpretation.

The other night a guy at AA was talking about a show Monster Quest on the History Channel and he mentioned some sighting of a red-eyed winged creature that was sighted in Sacramento, CA recently (Capitol of California), this creature has also been seen at the World Trade centers before they collapsed on 9/11. The Minnesota bridge collapse in 2007, and now near the tower bridge is Sacramento. Anyway hearing the story reminded me of these dreams I mentioned. Thought I'd write it down. I published a post of facebook as well. Is there a connection?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?